Skip to Main Content
MVIC Swoosh


Whether you rent or own your own place, you can protect your dwelling and personal belongings, and cover your liability needs, with Mountain Valley.

  • Protects where you live, your personal property and other structures on your property, against losses from fire, theft, and other common hazards.
  • Pays living expenses should you be displaced due to a covered loss.
  • Replacement Cost Coverage can pay the total cost to repair or replace your belongings at today's prices, with no depreciation.
  • Identity Theft Expense endorsement reimburses up to $15,000 for expenses such as lost wages, telephone and mail charges, fees incurred as a result of identity theft, and more.
  • Additional homeowners credits such as Home Buyer, Advanced Quote Discount, and more.

Homeowners Insurance

Condo Owners and Renters

If you call a condominium or an apartment home, your Mountain Valley Indemnity Company policy will cover your clothing, furniture and other personal belongings; and you can add more coverage for jewelry, watches, furs, silverware or other valuable items.

As a condo owner, you'll have protection for permanent fixtures, modification and improvements you've made. And, in the event your condo association doesn't have enough insurance to cover things like fire damage or an injury occurring on common property, Mountain Valley provides additional coverage for an assessment. Ask your independent agent for details.

Please refer to the actual policy for exact coverage descriptions. Coverages and discounts are subject to policy terms; limits, exclusions and deductibles apply.